As a general policy, our work is proprietary and we strictly maintain client confidentiality. Short descriptions of representative clients are provided below, with direct reference where waiver permits. Confidential references may be provided upon request.
Market Entry Corporate Clients:
- Comprehensive U.S. office representation for German wireless software firm, Materna: Objective was to open US sales office, identify, evaluate, and select strategic partners, and meet pre-determined sales goals. Result: Opened Washington, D.C. office, secured partnerships and clients with three Fortune 500 companies, and generated $8 million and revenue.
- Direct representation for South African telecom messaging company, Clickatell: Represented Clickatell on the US East Coast and grew their public sector business by 65%. Worked closely with technical and management team on product development and building a robust presence in the US.
- US market entry analysis for an Italian IT solutions company: PSD Global acted as the company’s North American representative with the primary challenge of developing a North American market entry strategy for the company’s Work Order/MRP software product designed for the SME manufacturing sector. Determined channel strategy, evaluated competition, identified geographic start-up market, and advised management on organizing off-shore customer support and development facilities in India.
- Market entry strategy: Market entry stratergy for financial software firm in the business supply chain management (ERP) sector, including evaluation of potential partners, resellers, and integrators. Methodology included executive-level interviews with a selection of European CFOs in order to determine competitive landscape, addressable market and appropriate partners.
- Market research for Neustar: Market research project for Neustar, who commissioned PSD Global to help them determine the prospects for launching a mobile marketing solution across the European market. PSD Global conducted a 4 month study, using both primary and secondary research and presented the findings to Neustar management.
- Market research for a leading mobile billing firm: A mobile telecom billing provider seeking to determine the market acceptance for their billing platform. The scope of the project covered 25 Tier 2 markets and relied on extensive interviews with key decision-makers within the mobile telecom sector.
- Market entry for B-Connect: Market entry sales project for B-Connect, a leading Mexico-based contact center that hired PSD Global to broaden its sales footprint in the US market. The project is designed to leverage PSD Global’s industry network in the telecom, utilities, and cable industries.